Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In ur opinion is Madden 09 good for PS3? ?

May be...
  • cause not that many people r talking about it

    i want to know if i should get it
  • yes madden moments provide about 2 hours more to it while rings are a big plus overall good i lose more often than not on it so it gives a challenge best madden by far
  • I say no...



    I mean, if you dont own a Madden game, then yeah.. it's fine.



    But frankly I find little to no improvement over last years and if anything it got worse as far as gameplay goes.

    Especially if you like outside running, it's damn near impossible to run an effective sweep in this version. And though I appreciate "realism", running for only 3 yards every play up the middle is boring... this is a video game after all!



    I'd wait til the next one and see what improvements they make, this one still doesn't feel that "next gen" to me. It almost feels like it could be a regular PS2 or xbox game.



    However if you dont own a football game and really want one, see if you can get a used copy... I wouldnt pay full price.
  • its not good at all its for fags and if u get it than yor one and a *****
  • No comments: