Monday, December 29, 2008

Is it okay if you constantly restart your PS2?

May be...
  • I don't want to get into specifics why I want to do it because it's a long story, but what happens if I constantly restart the console every time I turn it on?
  • Since the PS2 has no GB or harddrive nothing serious may happen. Sometimes it may freeze but it will be ok.



    TIP:



    DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER IN THE BACK OF THE PS3 WHILE PLAYING.



    I've lost so much data. My Resistance 2 story is even deleted!!! Dont do it unless you want corrupted data.
  • Well, it could wear it out... but I've done it before. If it's still fine it's ok but I wouldn't recommend doing it anymore.



    EDIT: LISTEN TO WAFFLEMAN. He's right about the PS3 if you flip the switch in the back it WILL cause you to lose data. I've lost some. Plus, it broke my PS3. It stopped playing my PS2 discs so I had to get it fixed.
  • If you do it CONSTANTLY, that may eventually break it. It's not a good idea in the long run.
  • Nothing will happen i constantly reset my PS2 for years and nothing happened
  • No comments: