Monday, December 1, 2008

So i want to sell my PS2...?

May be...
  • So i am thinking about selling my PS2 and purchasing an Xbox 360 with the money and other money that i will use. I just dont know where to sell it. I havent used it in 2 years (because i have a PS3) and my friend said that i could sell it at Blockbuster along with some games to trade it out for a 360 or even get money so i can buy it elsewhere. Can i get a verification or any other suggestions of where i should sell one? Thanks ;D
  • Ebay,you can sell the ps2 and all the games so that you can have enough money to buy the xbox 360.

    You can also get your xbox 360 on ebay for cheap
  • eBay,

    Amazon,

    Game Station... (I think you get money from this place depending on its condition)
  • Go to Gamestop, or GameCrazy...
  • No comments: