Monday, December 22, 2008

What's wrong with my ps3?

May be...
  • ok today my ps3 is being really weird, i would put in a game and it would say that there was an unknown thing happening, then my game wouldn't work, so i tried cleaning my game disk but no good it said the same thing! and now when i put in a game nothing happen's ( usally it will go to the game or an icon will pop up) so do you think i have to take my ps3 somewhere and get it fixed or is it just dead and i have to get another one, but please i need help with this before christmas!!!!
  • That happened to my PS3. Call Sony and they will fix that problem or give you a brand new one. But is has to be in warranty. they send you a box and you put your PS3 in it and give it to the post office. it takes about 4-5 days so you might not get it before Christmas. Probably the day after.
  • Call Sony. They should fix your problem.
  • your disc drive could be wearing out. Contact Sony and get them to send you another unit.
  • Sounds like your Blu-ray drive has died... contact Sony, if it's in warranty they'll fix it for free.
  • No comments: