Sunday, December 21, 2008

Where can I find a PS3?

May be...
  • I am looking for an 80gb PS3. I want it to be backwards compatibility (which means it can play PS2 games and PS3 games). I have looked and seen the average prices and ranges. I just was wondering if anyone could help me find a good cheap one. Like good deals for christmas. Or direct me when there will be deals on them. That would be really nice. So please and thank you.
  • Don't listen to Usman A. He's talking a load of rubbish.



    The 80GB model with B/C will cost you a lot and your best bet is eBay.
  • The best place is probably Fry's Electronics. U get the PS3 for regular price but u get extras such as games. Only when its on sale. if you want to find the directions go to frys.com and find the nearest place to u.
  • Wal-Mart. Sorry, but you're not going to find one cheap. You get what you pay for.
  • an 80gb ps3 wont play ps2 games.

    only 60gb and 20gb.

    buy a pre owned (only way)
  • ur best bet might be ebay b.c they dont make those ps3 models anymore
  • No comments: