Friday, December 19, 2008

Why don't I have any trophies?

May be...
  • It doesn't really matter, I was just wondering though....



    I know when they first released the patch back in July sometime you had to play the games over to earn the trophies...



    But then I heard you can get trophies from fallout 3? Which I purchased back in october of this year? And I play call of duty 4 on the daily so I don't see why these aren't showing up?



    So what is going on here?
  • Can I add you on ps!
  • yeah, i think you gotta start over again to get the trophies, i did the same with fallout3 too, kinda gutted cos i'd done hours worth o gametime :( some games will do it, others wont i'm sure.

    On the plus side, you dont have to do the whole intro bit for fallout3 cos it saves it as you leave the vault, where upon reload, you can change your GOAT settings and suchlike before wandering off!!!
  • Call of Duty 4 doesn't have trophies because the game came out before the trophies came out and there is no need for trophies in that game.



    Fallout 3 trophies have not been released yet, but there is a patch coming soon for them and also pretty much all ps3 games that are coming out now have trophies. In 2009 all ps3 will be having trophies.
  • You gotta earn them.



    Probably you don't own any game that supports trophies at the moment.



    I thought Fallout 3 has them supported, but maybe I could be wrong. I gotta check my friends list.



    I could tell you this from what I heard.



    Starting in 09 all games will have trophy support, pretty cool huh?



    Yeah I heard that about couple weeks back from a buddy of mine.



    Wish you the best of luck on getting them trophies, if you want trophies scoop up that game called Linger in Shadows they have some.



    Very odd game, but for only like 3 dollars it's okay.



    Take care buddy
  • Call of Duty 4 does not have trophies. Yes, you will have to start Fallout 3 over to earn the trophies.
  • i don't think call of duty 4 has trophies but i'm not sure about fallout 3.
  • call of duty 4 dont have trophies

    fallout 3 u gotta start a new game for the trophies
  • you have to earn them.
  • No comments: