Thursday, January 15, 2009

Help me with my internet connection?

May be...
  • I know there are many questions about it but i need help heres what i have

    i have my ip address gateway and stuff but i don't have default router number WEP key proxy server i think thats it don't answer with call sony
  • Finally I thought you would never ask this. Cause online play is fun and if you do not have it I wanna help. Cause you're on the internet all the time and I dont know why you cant play onlne.



    Well of course you wouldn't call Sony. Thats crazy, even with the first answer.



    If you can't find your WEP, then on the computer go to control panel and go to Network and Internet Connection. Then go to Network Connections. Click on the connection you are using and then all the information should show up in the support section. Also, you should call your cable/phone/internet provider. They usually know everything about your product since they provide it for you. Like for instance, I have Verizon. If I need any info on my router I can call verizon. So if the above does not work then call your internet provider.
  • It's not Sony's fault.



    If you don't know the password, it is most likely not your WiFi.
  • No comments: