Friday, January 30, 2009

Is my HP w1707 monitor capable of dislaying 720p-1080p PS3 graphics?

May be...
  • I was wondering if my HP w1707 monitor is capable of running PS3 graphics on the screen properly? I was reading online and found out that monitors that are HDCP compliant are capable of displaying PS3 graphics with the proper setup of course. (I already know the setup). I just want to make sure this monitor is capable and will work properly with the PS3. I don't want to jump ahead and buy a PS3 and not be able to use it. 400$ paperweights are not cool.

    Heres a website with my monitors specifications.

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/docum...
  • Hear this... Some experts say that you can also use PS3 on any TV.



    It doesn't necessarily have to be a computer monitor.



    But you know what? You just got lucky today... YES! your monitor is HDCP compliant and you can use it with your PS3.



    Cheers!
  • No comments: