Friday, January 2, 2009

PS3 controller vibration problem?

May be...
  • I just got an 80GB PS3 with only one game controller. When I first played it with Star Wars I could feel the controller vibrating every time that I got hit. Now the second time I played it it won't vibrate anymore even with my other games.



    I checked the PS3 settings and my controller vibration are "ON". I don't know what happen.



    I last thing I did that I remember is I updated my PS3 to V2.53. I'm not the sure if that's the reason why my controller are not vibrating.
  • Make sure that the games you are playing are actually dualshock compatible. Go to controller settings> make sure that your vibration function is turned on.
  • It's definitely a problem with the controller, not the PS3.
  • it could be just that the game doesnt support rumble...i know it sounds stupid but ive been noticing that sum games are saying dualshock compatible on the front so idk
  • No comments: