Thursday, January 29, 2009

Selling my PS3 - what's a good price?

May be...
  • I have a slightly used 60 gb ps3 - which is the only version that has full backwards compatibility. Along with it I'm selling a 4 ft HDMI cable and a bluetooth headset. Also I'm selling all necessary cables and 1 sixias controller.



    And for games I'm planning to sell with it



    PS3 ones



    Oblivion Game of the Year

    Virtua Fighter 5

    Guitar Hero 3 w/ wireless Guitar

    Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

    Enchanted Arms



    PS2 ones



    Final Fantasy 11, 12, 10 and 10-2

    Kingdom Hearts 1+2 Guides included for both games

    Dark Cloud 2

    Sims 2

    Sonic Mega Collection

    Thrillville off the Rails

    MLB 06' the Show

    Fight Night Round 3

    DDR Extreme 2



    PS1 ones



    Frogger

    Crash Bandicoot Warped

    Micro Maniacs Racing

    Sim Theme Park

    Tetris

    Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back

    CTR - Crash Team Racing

    Spyro (without case)

    Hercules Action Game



    I was thinking of selling it a base price of 500-600....does that sound like a good deal or too much....I think it's an amazing deal.
  • In my opinion, if I were to buy it, I would only get the console becasue I dont play any of the games that you listed down except for GH3 and fight night 3 for PS2. I would say, $200 for the console package (incl. cables and the sixaxis controller because it's a standard package) because it's a 2 year old console without Sony warranty anymore. You couldnt say your PS3 is slightly used with all the games that you had for the past 2 years. You cannot sell it at $500 just because it comes with al your games... thing is, everyone has their own game preference and I am not gonna pay for your games because I don't like them.



    Just sell the console and sell your games to gamestop or other game store. You can't force people to pay for the games they don't like. Esp PS one? why am I gonna play PS1 games if I already have PS3? I wouldn't get an expensive PS3 console if I am just gonna play PS1 games.



    I'm not gonna buy it, I'm just saying you couldn't sell it all together at $500.



    Consider my thoughts.



    Cheers!
  • 2 ways go to ur local newspaper website and put an add called



    SELLING 60 GB PS3 with games for ps1,ps2,and ps3 HEADSET INCLUDED and add something like



    Games sell seperatly or with everything if u by everything put price maybe 490-520$
  • I would not mind the PS1 games I can't find hardly any around here. I think you could get 5-6 hundred for everything but are you will to drop the price a little if someone asks. Especially with the economy the way it is. Good luck.
  • I think you could get 500 for the package. If you find the right person who wants the BC which is no longer available.



    I also own a 60 gig. But I dont play any ps1 or 2 games good luck.

    PS: I would list it on craigslist
  • ide think about selling games seperatly
  • take the higest bid... they don't make the 60gb anymore, and anyone wants one
  • About $350, but yeah what that one guy said sell your games separate
  • No comments: