Friday, January 23, 2009

Should I get Killzone 2 or Resident Evil 5?

May be...
  • I'm not sure which one I should buy. Both look sick but I'm skeptical about Killzone 2. I'm not sure it will deliver on all fronts.
  • If you are skeptical about Killzone 2(but it looks awesome, look at the gameplay), then Resident Evil 5. You love MGS4 a lot, right? RE5 is more like it(kinda), and I bet you'd enjoy it more. Really. Either game you choose will be great! Sorry if this is also a sh+tty f+cked up answer.
  • Well, Killzone 2 is unlike anything you have seen. Even I was skeptical at first but after reading IGN's preview(see link), I think K2 is going to be huge. RE5 also looks great but, I don't think it will be as good looking as K2. K2 is more of a War like game and I really like those kind of games as you have to build some strategies and also not go shooting berserk like in RE5. I am going to buy both, but I just think that K2 will live up to the expectation(or at least I am hoping as so are millions of PS3 owners)
  • Save your money and get a gamefly account for one or two months. Or however long it will take you to beat these games. Look at it this way spend $140 for both games or $22 for one month and beat both games within the month. The replay value on RE 5 will be limited. However depending on your preferences you may be playing Killzone 2 's multiplayer for some time. If you like multiplayer buy Killzone. If you dont just rent both.
  • Depends on what genre you prefer.



    I personally would jump for Resident Evil first. :)



    I'd have to see some more gameplay videos of Killzone 2. I remember the first video they release and claimed it was gameplay. It looks like a decision between a more war-type shooter or a zombie shooter.



    It's too difficult to say which one will be more fun at this point without playing them. I like Gamefly though. :) I don't really have the money to buy games and find out that I don't like them.
  • glad you came back to ask this i though you were long gone well anyway Killzone 2 will last longer as it has a better online and single player looks to top resident evil 5 by a mile so no doubt killzone 2 will be twice as good as resident evil 4 it has the full package and resident evil 5 doesn't even compare
  • So much for "goodbye and goodnight". Nevermind.



    I would get Killzone 2. I know RE4 was a hit but seriously man Killzone 2 is going to be AMAZING. I hear the beta players give it 10/10 and the whole thing is going to be good. Oh yeah and dude it's supposed to have great 32 player online, good story mode, etc.



    Some people say not to trust reviews, (GAMESPOT...) so take it from real beta players. K1 doesn't affect how good K2 is. (It was bad.)
  • RE5
  • Both Are Nice Really But If You Can Only Pick One Go For Killzone2

    Because They Worked So Hard To Make Killzone2
  • Both games are gonna be great... i would get both im gonna... and if you cant afford both get gamefly.
  • Buy both if you can.



    If not, Resident Evil 5 first.
  • K

    I

    L

    L

    Z

    O

    N

    E



    2
  • No comments: