Saturday, January 31, 2009

What game is better halo or killzone ?

May be...
  • Killzone 2 is better because it hosts 32 Player online, you can add bots to games whenever you want or you can even play with them offline if you don't have online. You can also have access to more vehicles other than a warthog on Halo.



    Halo has only 16 player online and doesnt even support HD graphics. Can't even reach 720P. Only reason why it sells is because Microsoft paid a lot of money to advertise it.





    I own all 3 systems Btw.
  • Personally I think Killzone is better, only because I'm kinda tired of the Halo concept. But you'd have to play them both to have your own opinion. If you've played a Halo game before, I would say Killzone.
  • Halo 1 > KillZone 1

    Halo 2 = KillZone 1

    Halo 3 <<<<< Killzone 2 (judged of beta gameplay and is most likely improved from the beta)



    Edit: To Mr.Ford: You think Halo 3 has better graphics than KillZone 2? You are very sadly mistaken; KillZone 2 has the best graphics I have ever seen in a game (even better than Gears of War and MGS4).
  • Killzone



    Halo was pretty good at first but 2, 3 wars, ODST are a rip off. It's pretty much the same thing over and over
  • We can't really say anything considering Killzone 2 hasn't been released yet.
  • HALO by a million!! Better graphics at the time, better story mode, better everything.
  • I don't know since I haven't played killzone 2



    But Halo looks way much better killzone looks like a rip off.
  • killzone because if u like cod4 or cod5 (search it up if u dont know cod4 or 5) its the same but a lot better. im also talking about killzone 2
  • Halo but I believe that Killzone 2 will be better than any Halo game
  • I would say halo but thats just me and probably a bunch of others.
  • HALO
  • prefer halo
  • halo for life
  • halo is my pick
  • No comments: