Saturday, January 31, 2009

Which game do you think will be more successful??The conduit or Killzone 2?

May be...
  • So Which game do you think will be more successful?? And which one uses their console exclusives potential?



    Me Personal I think the Conduit would do better.Killzone 2 is good and everything but come on every one knew the ps3 could have make a game like killzone 2.And every could easily make a good graphic game on the ps3.

    But in the conduit.I never knew and I am pretty sure no one else knew the wii was able to good visuals and graphic game.And I never thought a wii game could look good on grapics.



    Killzone 2(ps3)

    http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/748475/ki...



    The Conduit(wii)

    http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/...



    So which game do you think would do better??
  • The Conduit will be more succesful because of all the hype for it. Killzone 2 though will also be great but The Conduit is looking much better. I am even considering getting the Wii Speak just to trash talk online! The graphics look amazing though won't really matter on my crappy 90's TV which sucks.
  • Wow, I wish I could have answered this lol. I haven't even heard of the Conduit, and I own both PS3 and Wii, so I'm not biased at all when I say that Killzone 2 hands down will be more successful given the fact of how many consoles it's going to. I have played Killzone 2, and it is breathtaking Report Abuse
  • and I don't think saying that the conduit is looking better qualifys a good answer.. that game doesn't look that good. and in that video provided for it, the developer talks about really, really basic stuff to put in a game. I can do most of that stuff in LBP on my own. Report Abuse
  • Conduit looks good. But I don't think it will have more replay value than KILLZONE 2.



    Its good how the conduit is customizable in terms of controls and etc. but will it have online play? And it probably wouldn't have enough stages to satisfy you because of the disc storage limitation.



    Killzone 2 will have 10 stages, long stages. Online play with upto 32 players, intense action and ultimate graphics.



    IMO they both look great in their own way and you have to remember that they are on different console which has different capabilties.
  • Are you serious?



    Killzone 2 will be a lot better, but sale wise, Conduit will sell a lot. Conduit will probably sell more than Halo because all the kids out there want to play a shooter and there are more Wii's out there.



    Compare the 45mil Wii's with the 20mil PS3's, obviously more chance Conduit will do better lol.
  • Are you guys serious right now? The conduit looking better than killzone 2? Are you blind? The graphics in killzone 2 are flawless and it has already gotten some very very high reviews. The conduit has sh*tty graphics and looks pretty boring. It's like going back 10 years ago and playing a ps1 game with a boring story line to match it. Killzone 2 will be amazing
  • Does it really matter which game is better?



    Since hardcore gamers would defiantly prefer Killzone 2. And kids that are like 10 years old are into The Conduit with aliens and weird monsters.



    So I don't even think that this is a comparison at all since kids will play the Conduit and Hardcore gamers play Killzone 2.



    Edit: Wait both pictures look the same. And I'm not even color blind.
  • I hate the ps 3 and xbox because all the time that I want to speak my son has to give me the speaker mic ,on the other hand wii speaker everybody who is playing can speak lol
  • Killzone 2.
  • No comments: