Monday, February 23, 2009

Hi is anyone have problems with "Street Fighter 4" Boss name Seth?

May be...
  • Hi I set my SF4 on easy mode & it took me 20 times to defeat this Seth boss & it is really redicules the fight battle. Then later after defeating Seth, I just stop playing SF4 & I put Soul Calibur 4. I believe that the 2 thing that I do not like of the SF4 game is the damn boss & there is no combo breaker. What do you think & if you played & fight SF4 Boss, you know what I'm talking about. Cheers!
  • Well, I have this game for 360 and it's the same damn way haha



    Let me guess...



    Teleport, grab, teleport grab, and sucks you inside his stomach?



    Yeah, I hate it when he does that.



    I think I spent like almost 30 mins on Normal level, it's very easy to get mad at this game.



    I became a sailor mouth to my tv haha
  • He is too hard. It didn't take me 20 times but its friggin annoying when you beat him up really bad then he just sucks you inside your stomach and takes about 2/3 of your life. And he keeps disappearing and doing those stretch punches. He is just a cheap character to try and make the game seem more challenging. I don't do arcade much I just go online now
  • No comments: