Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I bought Killzone 2 for ps3 although it's not officially released yet. any explanation?

May be...
  • I bought the game "Killzone 2" for ps3 couple of days ago in UAE, and I'm noticing some glitches in the game. To my knowledge, the game is not yet released anywhere officially, but the package looks original. I know there are no pirated copies for ps3 games on cds in the market and I paid the price usually charged for new releases. Any explanation?
  • release dates are being broken everywhere, your lucky you got it early happy gaming :).
  • wow your one lucky sonsofbitche I've been dying to buy this game. The reason why you got it early is because stores get the games a few days prior to the official release and some stores even though their not allowed put it up early for sale. Or you could have been cheated cause games such as killzone 2 should never contain glitches do to the production high value put in. but please tell me how it is
  • yeah if the place that sold it do you gets caught they can get a fine up to $100 000 and are shut down, so hopefully they dont. i dont think you will be able to play online until it is released. someone else on this site had a copy and couldnt get online due to an error. i believe they open the lobby on the 27th.
  • Well well well.

    I think you've been screwed by some fraudster.

    If a game isn't released officially then, your copy is definitely pirated.

    So what if you paid 'retail' price for it, then someone just made a few extra bucks.

    Try and get your money back, hope you do.
  • NYY_fan_





    could you tell me whether the copy you got was pal or ntsc



    i live in dubai too



    i did see killzone 2 being sold at those small retailer



    could you also tell me the price and place you got it from ??

    (i know that ps3 is region free)
  • Yes. You bought a pirated version of the game. How do you know that there arent any pirated copies available? The only explanation is its a pirated copy.
  • lucky basterd :( your game is fine all games have glitches on release dates just wait till they update it thats all
  • No comments: