Sunday, February 1, 2009

Is the PlayStation Network down? (PSN)?

May be...
  • Hi, I've been trying to access PSN for a few days now, but every time I try it says:

    An error has occurred, you have been signed out of PlayStation Network

    (8071053D)



    Does anyone else have the same problem or maybe know what is wrong and how to fix it?

    It's very annoying >.<



    thankyou!
  • Well I know when mines does this, I go into the connection settings, do the check to see if it detects anything wrong with the connection, if PSN & internet work, I'll try to log in again. If it signs me out if it signs in, or doesn't sign in at all, I turn my system off, wait a few minutes, turn it back on and it works find. If the problem persists then you can reset your internet modem by turning off and waiting a minute to turn back on, or press reset button.



    PSN:D-Rob92
  • Why yes.

    Alls you have to do is turn off your modem for 5 minutes then turn it back on.

    You are welcome.
  • No comments: