Monday, March 2, 2009

Can I Use My Debit Card On The Playstation Network?

May be...
  • The only options I seem to have are American Express, Mastercard and VISA. Now, I don't own any of the 3 cards, but I so own a debit card from RBC; Royal Bank of Canada.



    I've read on the Internet how it's fine to use your debit card on the PSN; merely enter it as a Credit Card. But this does not work. I'm thinking you can't do it, and I'd have to shell out $30 for a $25 pre-paid VISA card.



    Your thoughts? Thanks in advance!





    ~Dylan
  • Unfortunately Canadian debit cards don't work the same as a US debit card, that's why you can't use it on the PlayStation Store and because Sony has yet to release PlayStation Network Cards in Canada yet (darn you Sony, why do hate us Canadians, you gave them to the Americans, now give them to us) your only choice is a credit card, or in your case a pre-paid credit card.
  • No comments: