Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Can i use the ps2 action replay on ps3?

May be...
  • I have a ps3 and i want to use my ps2 action replay max with my ps2 games but will it work on a ps3 console and ps2 game?
  • No it will NOT work. I had an Action Replay for PS2 and when I got my PS3 60gb it didnt work.



    a cpls mths ago someone got me to test there PS2 and some games for them and they had a New Version of Action Replay for PS2 and I tried it in my PS3 and it's didnt work either(but it worked fine in the PS2)
  • No, I tried on my friends, he has the 60GB PS3 that plays ALL PS2 games and it didn't load the disk. I couldn't belive it, if your PS3 can load & play PS2 games then maybe its a possibility it might. but from my understanding if it has a blue back on the disk you can't load them.
  • If you have an original 60GB console then yes you can. I have done this myself for the PS2 game "Gran Turismo 4" and it worked perfectly. It just for some reason takes longer to read than normal PS2 discs.
  • No, because the chances of it loading a ps2 disc on your ps3 will be very slim.

    you can only give it a go tho!

    cheat

    :)
  • Don't think you can .. but saying that ..I used the ps1 action replay on the ps2 ...
  • noooooo
  • No comments: