Sunday, March 8, 2009

Do you know when the PS3 price is going to drop?

May be...
  • I know the price is supposed to drop soon but I don't know which MONTH. Does anyone know for sure? Round about time?
  • Well there have been alot of people saying it will drop between april to may

    if it does drop price then it will come up beening $299
  • I'm pretty sure it should drop this year, no one knows besides rumors, but I would have to guess late this summer, or it could even be next summer. They have been losing money with every PS3 they sell, so now that they're breaking even I think they will probably keep it at the price it is now for a while. I bought a PS3 back when it was $600, and I have played it every day since.. so it's up to you if you want to wait, you will definitely get your money's worth
  • probably april or june. for sure by summer it'll be down, but im fairly sure it'll drop in either april or june
  • I heard by April.
  • I believe this month or April
  • it'll drop in years not months
  • No comments: