Thursday, March 5, 2009

Does anyone have a PS3?

May be...
  • because im tired of their avatars they are getting old. does anyone know when they are getting or updating new ones? and can you tell me your user name so i can add as a friend lol
  • they have not yet annoucned if they will e changing the avatar system any time in the future but i could only assume that they would cause both the Wii and the 360 have done ti so they are just last in line. i could see it happening maybe even at this years e3
  • you can actually change your avatar to your own picture if you have a camera for PS3.
  • Around 20 million people own a PS3.

    And yes, the avatars are stupid I wish I could upload my own ones.
  • no idea PSN: naouija lets play nazi zombies!
  • no not as of yet

    add me n1ck1216
  • lightningxv55!
  • I agree- they are all horrible
  • If you have Killzone 2, u can add me my ID is: alberto1990
  • No comments: