Saturday, March 7, 2009

How long will it take for sony to send back my ps3?

May be...
  • My ps3 got the yellow light of death (temperature issue) so i got this box from sony and i sent the ps3 to them. How long will it take for the ps3 to get back to me repaired? Btw i live in arizona if that helps
  • I live in South Carolina and when I shipped mine out it was all next day air with UPS. When they are done fixing you PS3 they will also ship it back next day air with UPS as well. So you really only have to wait one day when I they are done. When I sent mine it I got it back in about 5 days, which really surprised me. I will bet you have it back by next week. I can only speak from experience, which means it did not take long at all I would say 7 days at the max. I am assuming you shipped it to Texas correct?
  • yeah you do ship it to texas but i havent really seen the yellow light on the ps3 how did it actually happen
  • My PS3 blu-ray laser went out so I had to send it in, and in total my PS3 was gone for 17 days.
  • No comments: