Friday, March 6, 2009

I want to buy a ps3 but what GB?

May be...
  • I want to buy a ps3 for god of war 3, killzone 2, Metal gear solid, and about couple more games but idk either to get the 80Gb or 160GB?
  • besides the GB, they are the exact same thing...they dont have backwards compatibility. 80gb is plenty so id go with the money saver. but its your choice, maybe you wanna have more gigs
  • DO NOT GET BELOW 80GB!!!

    Biggest mistake of my life was getting the 40GB PS3 I ran out of memory in 2 months since it does not play PS One games I can't take my phat PS2 off my shelf.



    Get the 80GB you can buy an external harddrive that has 80GB cheaper than 100 dollars.
  • Just get the 80 GB. You probably don't need the extra memory and save money. And the 80 GB is hard to fill. I'm still filling my 8 GB I phone.
  • the 80gb ps3 should be enough space for you
  • No comments: