Sunday, March 22, 2009

In Fallout 3 how do I get the Power Armor?

May be...
  • I just started Scientific Pursuits and I can Find the lab where Lyon is
  • Thats a different lab. Thats the rivet city lab, you want the citadel lab where the brotherhood of steel are stationed. You will come across this lab 'a little' further in the main storyline. As soon as you enter the citadel you will encounter elder lyons straight away, you can ask him for permision to be trained to were power armour, wants he grants you the permision no problem, you can go straight to the trainer whos in the courtyard of the citadel. If this seems to confusing then you probably haven't progressed far ennough through the story yet.



    Obtaining power armour is a lot easier, you can simply pick up the power armour at the citadel from the lab you can also pick up a plasma rifle. It won't count as stealing.



    Theres also power armoured people around the wastes including, enclave, the outcast and the brotherhood of steel, You can easily kill one of them by simply lowering the difficulty if your skill is low, and taking the armour off them.





    If you need any help on Fallout 3, I can assist you on Xbox LIVE and via email.

    I have got all the unique weapons, armour and aparel on the game.

    I've finished the game and every side mission including short errands. I have discovered all locations, defeated every super muntant behmoth, have and will have every DLC on release date, have created every weapon, have used most beneficial glitches and have gained my skill to 20 several times using different methods and techniques.



    If you need help, look no further in contacting me over Xbox LIVE or via email



    Gamertag-

    ChrisDRob



    Email-

    Scotby66chris@yahoo.com



    Thanks
  • Well, this is how I found it.



    I started back on the mission where you try to find your dad, and before that you need to go underground in the subway station (which was pretty creepy) and once you get out of there there's tons of super mutants but then you see the brotherhood of steel. There you tag along with them and follow them to GNR where they'll do most of the killing. Then when you get to the front of GNR there will be a super mutant behemoth which you need to kill. When it's dies, one of the Brotherhood of steel members dies and you can take their Power Armor. (I am talking about the right armor right? The one on the cover art?...) But, I couldn't use it yet. It said I needed some other skillpoint. Anyway, that's how I found it.



    EDIT: Oh yeah, and the person you take the armor from also has the fat man. It's actually one of the objectives to take it. Haven't used it yet cuz I only have 8 mini nukes, but for the next behemoth I see it's gonna be a blast! >:D
  • No comments: