Sunday, March 22, 2009

How much is should i sell my ps3 for?

May be...
  • Ok first of all don't tell me not to sell it i'm getting my 60gb fixed so i don't need 2 ps3s.I'll be seling my 80gb ps3 it has only 2 usb ports .I'll thrown in a six-axis controller and Uncharted it also has a 3 year warranty.$300-$350 is that to expensive or to cheap.
  • id say about 375, because you said it was like brand new.
  • It depends on what condition it's in. They usually sell for around $249.99, so I would ask for around $215 to $230. Nobody's going to buy a used one for around $240 when they could go out and buy a new one for $10 more.



    Hope I helped =]
  • I say $300 is a fair price. Also what's the condition of the PS3 you're selling? If it's in good condition I'm sure people will buy it for $300
  • 2 dollars
  • No comments: