Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Killzone 2, fear 2 or hawx?

May be...
  • i need something good that will last a while and i will enjoy i tried fallout 3 but didnt like it too much so ill get that when the price drops if theres another game worth getting please tell me
  • If your looking for longevity the Killzone 2 is definetly the way to go ecspecially if you play online. If you don't play online you also have the choice of playing bots offline. The ranking, badge, and class system will keep you playing this game for a while.
  • I'd try out Killzone 2. I tried Fear 2 and it was good, but I finished the campaign quickly and I sort of wanted more from it. I bought Killzone 2 and I ended up finishing the campaign just as quickly but the online is absolutely outstanding. I find myself playing that everyday now and I love it. I played the demo for HAWX and if you like that kind of game, you might get more gameplay out of it. I heard it has a pretty good online mode if you're playing with friends and the story is good. But all around, I would choose Killzone 2.
  • killzone 2 will give you the most hours but fear 2 will get the price drop first since its not selling too well so you should just get fear 2 first since killzone 2 will get a price drop later on also hawx will get a price drop before K2 but i have been hearing its not so good
  • The biggest problem with Killzone2 is the movement of the sight, it looks great just feels like you have a dog on each arm and that's with the sensitivity on full(another fantastic game let down by poor controls) . Hawks is fantastic
  • Hawk sucks, Fear 2 sucks, Killzone is awsome but when your done campaign im not sure if online is good. Games that last a while are Little Big Planet, Metal Gear Online, Cod4, Cod5 and Resistance 2. Try going for one of those
  • Killzone 2 is the best of those

    Fear 2 looks decent but i never really been a fan of that game

    and hawx well i do not like plane games because they look boring as hell

    so get killzone 2 the game is awesome
  • Definetly Killzone 2...



    Killzone 2-



    -Stunning Visuals

    -Awesome Gameplay

    -Amazing Online

    -Awesome Online Multiplayer

    -Never Get's Boring
  • Out of those, Killzone 2. It is considered the best game out of the three by most gaming review outlets.
  • Killzone's campaign is only 6-7 hours but multiplayer is endless hours of fun.
  • Killzone 2's campaign will only take you about 6-8 hours to beat. Only 5 hours, depending on how good you are, to get to level 30 in online play. So fear 2.
  • Killzone 2
  • killzone 2 wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better
  • Out of those I would say Killzone 2 it's very fun and looks great.
  • I'd try to find some other game.
  • No comments: