Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ps3....(Importing Music/videos/pics)?

May be...
  • A problem that i've been having for a while now and it's Ticking me off is that when i try to "Import" music/pics/videos on my ps3 it won't let me do it..? ok like Ex:I download some songs from Itunes and burn it on a Disc (All Legal) than i insert it on my ps3 and it Says "Disc Could Not Be Read" than when i go to the music section the songs are there..so i click on one song so i can import it. So it goes up to 99% than at 100% it say's "An Error Has Encored" than it says a bunch of Random numbers underneath that...so is this a Problem in my Ps3 or can this be fixed and if it can than Can You Please Help Me Fix This...



    Oh and this is not working for Videos,Pics or music...



    i've already tried burning in onto a flash drive and inserting it and it still doesn't let me import it...Like i said it goes to 99% than it says "Error has Occured" and a bunch of numbers...I Have also downloaded it on Itunes.
  • For starters the error code would be helpful is it an 800 code?



    If there are DRM you might try re-coding a single track that you got from itunes, just change it to WMP and try it. I haven't tried copying from CD, I just added an external drive (£40 250gb) But plenty of the music is straight from original CD.
  • The error numbers wont be random, try noting them down and the googling it along with PS3 and you may get some joy.



    My hunch is that there's some sort of DRM (digital rights management) encoded onto it by itunes, that means the PS3 isn't allowed to copy it.
  • a disc ??

    just copy it to a flashdrive or memory card
  • No comments: