Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ps3 on 50\60hz standard T.V is ok?

May be...
  • I know this question have been asked alot of itmes but I want to know one thing.. I checked the back of my phillips standard t.v and saw something written on the back of it (50\60hz 120 V 53 or 56 W)



    Does it mean that it's Multi-system? and if so, can it play NTSC and PAL ps3 games with no lag? and which is better to get for that t.v, PAL or NTSC ps3 games? 'cause I'm getting a ps3 for my b-day.



    and my other question is if it's not multi-system and that it's PAL or NTSC, should i get specific games for each? like pal games for pal t.v or NTSC games for NTSC t.v?



    Thanks in advance!
  • Your tv is fine the 50/60hz means the refresh rate the p3 plays at 24 and 60hz.

    Most games are 60hz while some bluray are 24hz but since u have a SD tv your really not worried about HD video feeds.

    You won't have any problems with any ps3 games. Or blu ray movies.
  • No comments: