Monday, March 9, 2009

What do you think of the game Heavenly Sword (PS3)?

May be...
  • Ok, 2 fridays ago, I joined the hype and got Killzone 2 (even though I already said I don't like it.. I just wanna prove myself right). Played it for 1 week and hated it more so I got rid of it (a week after) and trade it in for Heavenly Sword. hahaha.. guess what? I think Heavenly Sword is amazing. The details are so precise. That is the only game so far that I have made full use of the DS3's motion control capability. I'm not surprised I like this game because I also love God Of War and I am waiting for GOW3.

    Have you tried this game (Heavenly Sword)? What do you think of it?
  • LOL just the way you said about Killzone 2 and Heavenly Sword was sooo funny....



    But anyways I only played Heavenly Sword from the demo from the PSN and Wal-mart or Gamestop. I'm not saying that I didn't like it. It's just the controls were pretty hard (Maybe I didn't read the instructions which I really don't want to cause I just learn it quickly while playing the game.) The enemies are really hard and I always die. Maybe I should rent it (If only there's trophy.)



    I might not get God of War 1 and 2 cause I'm tight on money right now. Maybe I'll try buying those games in the future.



    Well have fun with Heavenly Sword then..





    PS:

    Story sa God of War 3 continues ba sa God of War 1 and 2. Or different sila?
  • It was fun for the most part. I liked the twing twang sequences it is entertaining directing the arrows into random body parts of enemy soldiers. It just turns into a button mashing frenzy after awhile though. Also king bohan is insanely difficult at the end, I almost busted my sixaxis out of frustration last time I played it.
  • i didn't like killzone that much either at first but after 2 days of playing it and getting used to the game i have really started to like it a lot and play it more then my other shooters and i actually think is awesome



    i have not played heavenly sword but if its like god of war then i might give it a shot and rent it at blockbuster, i can't wait for GOW3 either man that game is going to be sick and probably the best game out to come on 2009 or 2010
  • well i don't have it i am still waiting for it to go down on the 20$ used at gamestop but nah i haven't i didn't really like killzone 2 at first but now since i have been playing i have gotten used to it so i like it but i will check out heavenly sword once a new price drop comes its 40$ still
  • It's a good game but it is too short. It's like God of War but your a girl.
  • It was a nice early PS3 game but I found it rather short !
  • I have only seen the demo. The girl is eye candy. The fighting moves are responsive and intelligent. Like most good fighting games it has an evasion and counterattack system. The motion sensor thing for aiming throws works ok. The demo didn't have all that many opportunities to throw stuff.

    Kudos to the girl for deciding to show plenty of skin instead of putting on armor to protect herself from all those attacks. Risky choice on her part, but she did the right thing.

    The one thing I didn't like was the auto-block thing. It kind of detracts from the skill required if she blocks as long as she's not doing anything else. It's better to have to manually block.

    I haven't bought it because I haven't yet seen it for $20 at the used game store down the street.
  • No comments: