Thursday, March 5, 2009

What games should I get for the PS3?

May be...
  • I'm not sure what games to get. I got MLB The Show 09, but I'm also looking for another game to get. I really like shooter games.
  • Killzone 2

    Call of Duty 4

    Resistance 2

    Metal Gear Solid 4
  • you need to get killzone 2 definitely and you need call of duty 4 modern warfare and resistance fall of man and resistance 2 for shooter games that should cover you and fallout 3
  • Killzone 2, is amazing, especially the online



    My personal favorite(of all time) is MGS4. Also LBP is really fun. And Uncharted is a very good game
  • I agree with everyone on Killzone 2 it's epic, check out both Resistance Fall of Man and Resistance 2, and Resisdent Evil 5 is out next week on the 13Th.
  • killzone 2. mgs4.
  • KILLZONE 2 no question the best FPS of all time... Guerrilla games have set the bar in this genre
  • No comments: