Thursday, April 30, 2009

Killzone 2 trade question?

May be...
  • I really liked Killzone 2 but after a month of playing it i got bored of it and i have not even touched it in almost a month so i was thinking of trading it for MLB the Show

    anybody knows any stores that actually trade games in Texas or any legit sites i could use to trade games?
  • C.O.D . N.E.R.D
  • if you go in Gamestop. You can trade it in for MLB09 the Show. But I think you will have to pay an extra 30$.



    Or use craiglist.com

    Sign up and go to the electronic section and post an ads their. about trading killzone 2 for Mlb 09 or get the money i would say 40$ then use the 40$ to buy mlb09 the show. but you need 25 more $
  • Um...wow in texas?



    No, but i reckon you could sell it pretty well on ebay?

    Use that money to buy the other game...it's longer but I reckon it'd sell well on ebay.

    Here in the Uk we have tons of game exchange shops but I dunno about Texas...

    My friend Toby would probably know...

    he lives in Austen I think....



    I'm sorry buhh I can't help much more than that....

    .........................................



    You really got bored of it?

    I dunno i really like it buhh....

    to be fair i haven't actually played it in a while....



    Sorry...



    Olivia,

    xxx
  • You didn't enjoy the online play. I just bought this game last friday and the game is amazing. The graphics are out of this world. Don't trade it in keep playing the online the more the merrier.



    I think you have game stop there we have them all over in florida and they are nationwide. They take games for trade.
  • Try gamestop and see. They will give $15 worth if you trade in
  • http://www.tradegamesnow.com/homepage.cf...
  • No comments: