Thursday, April 2, 2009

What are those weird ps3 trophies?

May be...
  • In the trophies for LBP, I have seen a weird black trophy with a symbol in the front and the title is "???". I think it has to do with Playstation Store. If anyone know anything about this trophy please tell me.



    By the way, my Online ID is estebanort77. (Add me).
  • Hidden trophies. You are partially right about the PS Store. Some games have expansion packs that add more trophies, which you can only unlock if you've downloaded the extra content.



    Search for PS3 trophy guides. There are sites that will tell you what to do to get those hidden trophies you are missing.
  • hidden trophies appear like that.



    I dont know that one off hand as I have them all



    http://playstation.joystiq.com/2008/09/1...
  • Those are like hidden trophies, you get them when you just like did something.
  • Those are hidden trophies, you won't know what they are until you either unlock them, or look online.
  • No comments: