Sunday, May 24, 2009

I need help transferring a file to my PS3. Can someone help me?

May be...
  • On gamefaqs.com i want to transfer a saved file of Gta 4 to my ps3. i've tried to transfer it on my own but it wouldnt work. here is the link:



    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps3/save...
  • You need to put it into a specific folder. I cant remember what it is but, i have a trick to find out.

    Put a formatted usb flash drive into your ps3, and copy your existing gta saved game to the drive. Remove the drive and put it in your computer, and check what folders the ps3 created on it. Delete the savegame you copied from the ps3, and put the savegame you want in the exact same folder.

    Pop it back in your ps3, and you're ready to start killing people and make niko say "faak youu!"

    I would do it myself and tell you the folders to create, but my ps3 isnt hooked up right now.

    Btw, i mastered drifting in the game! It was freakin hard at first!
  • try to download the file on a western digital (the only compatible external hard drive for the ps3) and then try to upload it to the ps3. do you have the game? (im assuming so) so if it is save data, when u upload it save your game over the downloaded save.



    hope this helps!
  • I guess you would download it first on your computer and then, with a USB stick just copy it to your PS3.
  • No comments: