Friday, May 22, 2009

Okay which game between all of these?

May be...
  • I am making a trade for madden 09 for psp so i will have 600 goozex points so these are the games with trophies i ma interested in so which one do you think is the best one. Please don't answer this question based on trophies tell me which one is the best game out of these.



    Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

    Quantum of Solace

    Mercenaries 2

    Unreal Tournament 3
  • Get Mercenaries 2. I know it doesn't seem that great, (a 5/10 from gamespot, the liars) but it really is. The co-op is slightly addicting and using cheats is really fun. But play normal first then use cheats because using cheats turns trophies off. One problem is the storyline is quite cheesy. And believe me, when you use cheats in co-op you wouldn't believe how fun it is.



    My second choice would be Unreal because even though I haven't played it that type of thing seems fun to me. Sonic... the games were good, so it's not like all the crappy new games you see now, but if you don't like old games then don't get it because they're very simple. Although, it's probably the best package out of all these games. 1 of those probably used to cost $20. Then QOS. I told you about quantum of solace last night so... read that. But it's not gonna last you long.
  • either mercenaries or QOS

    sonics collection is not very good, so even though there are \a lot of them , you will probably not want to play those games anyway

    and unreal tournament was one of the worst shooters I ever tried

    also think about killzone 2

    it's one of the best games on the ps3 right now
  • None if it was me but again u have ur own choice..

    heres my top game list



    Call of duty 5

    Call of duty 4

    Metal gear Solid 4

    GTA 4

    Resistance 1/2

    Fable
  • No comments: