Saturday, May 23, 2009

Resident Evil 5 Question?

May be...
  • I have never played any of the Resident Evil games before, so will Resident Evil 5 still be good?

    I have watched all the movies, but I'm pretty sure that won't make a difference.

    So will it still be good?
  • it will be good great games are good regardless but as long as you know who welker is your fine hint hint he's in Extinction the main villian
  • Resident evil five is one of the best games I've played on my PS3 the game-play is amazing the zombies are awesome they can actually carry clubs crossbows, and eventually AK's. The main point of this game though is coop. It makes the game even better when you are playing online with another person who actually knows what they are doing in stead of some AI. To aim the guns in this game you have to use a laser site over the shoulder, but hay it makes it more fun trust me. Overall if you like shooters and you like sooting zombies you're gonna love this game.



    I too had not played any of the resident evils before this, but after playing this one, I don't care because this one is amazing.
  • Resident Evil 5 only briefly touches on events that happened in previous games, and the gameplay is absolutely nothing like pre-Resi 4 resident evils, so it doesn't really matter that you haven't played the others. If you like shooting things, you'll probably like it.
  • Youll like it my first RE was RE4 and i saw all the movies it was awesome. You'll love it its not like the movies its not horror its more of an action adventure. But youll like it
  • yeah it is a good game.
  • No comments: