Thursday, June 18, 2009

Can I make my PSP system into PS3 system?

May be...
  • I had update my version of my PSP. After I got an idea if I could change the system into PS3 system! Can you tell me is it right?
  • No. The PSP's processor and memory would not be able to handle it.
  • No, you can't, they are different machines. A PSP is a PSP, and a PS3 is hugely more powerful, it will be a long time before something with the power of PS3 could be made the size of the PSP. Given the size of any portable screen, it wouldn't really be necessary anyway:)
  • Well why do you want to change it to a ps3 system if it is like a ps3 system.
  • that wouldn't work and even if it did you wouldn't be able to do anything. THe closest thing would be on of those PS3 laptops like Ben Heckendorn's
  • No. That be cool thou. The ps3 is big for a reason
  • Simple answer: NO!!
  • No you cant! Sony cant even do it yet =S
  • No comments: