Thursday, June 18, 2009

How to change ps3 to nat type 2.?

May be...
  • Ok so I play ps3 online which is connected through wi-fi and for some reason I cannot get my connection on nat type 2 which is the best setting for wireless, right now my connection is on nat type 2 and is really laggy.



    So far i called my router company for tech support which is belkin and so far we did two things and neither worked, we opened the correct ports for the ps3 and we typed the ip address into the dmz firewall thing and neither worked. It is so frustrating when I'm always laggy. Can someone please help me??
  • nat type is a router setting, not a PS3. go to your router settings.



    Game lags is not only caused by changing nat types. it is caused by traffic in your internet connection. meaning, you have to make sure you are the only one using the internet. If you are on wireless, make sure it's secured so that nobody else in your neighborhood can connect to your internet and give you lags. or maybe someone in your home is also using the internet on a PC or laptop. sharing connection can cause lags.
  • No comments: