Thursday, June 18, 2009

Help from those of you with a 720p and 60Hz TV, hooked up to a PS3!?

May be...
  • If you have a 720p(definition) and 60Hz(refresh rate) TV, hooked up to your PS3 I have one question. Are you happy with the quality? I just want to know. Because, I will be getting one and I will be hooking my PS3 into it via a HDMI cord. Will it lag, and is the screen clarity perfect? My main question is just if a 60Hz TV has any bur/lag/"ghosting" when seeing something fast-paced. Thanks for the help.
  • I have my ps3 hooked up in hd via HDMI cord the quality is great and it is not laggy, however if you play first person shooter game like call of duty for example it will look and feel different when you first start playing in hd, not lag or anything just takes a little time to get used to.
  • you don't wanna worry about that if you really want a PS3. Some people just have a regular SDTV and they are happy. You don't have time to check for lags once you get one. You will be just in cloud 9. Forget about it. Just get one.
  • No comments: