Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hey what did u guys think of Call of duty world at war FRONTIERS for ps2?

May be...
  • i actually thought it wasn't half bad.....i mean the graphics were crap, and i only got a flamthower in 1 mission, plus no blood and gore, but once you get pass that, it's pretty nice. I have a wii and ps2 but i know better and to get the wii version, but i borrowed the ps2 version from a friend and i liked it! what did u guys think of the game for the ps2? yes not as good as ps3 or 360 or wii verisons but for being a ps2 port what did u think of it?
  • I don't recommend it for you.



    For the ps3 and xbox 360 is 100% better than for the ps2.

    There is no nazi zombies, no co-op, no multiplayer, and only 13 stages. Plus the graphics aren't that impressive.



    I suggest buying other CoD games for ps2 such a Big Red One, CoD 3 Etc.
  • I was going to get it for my Nintendo Wii but instead I bought a 360 and COD5 with it and Im happy!

    The graphics are awesome and so is the online play!



    Never tried it on the PS2 be4
  • No comments: