Thursday, June 25, 2009

How Do I Back-Up My PS3 HDD To A Portable HDD?

May be...
  • i clicked on the system back up but it says not all content can be copied.



    so does it copy

    1. My E3 Videos?

    2. My Demos/PSN Bought games

    3. Pictures?



    also** one time i switched HDD from mine to school to play a demo with friends but it said i need to format it to work so how is the back up any diffrent?
  • The "not all content" probably refers to any material that has copyright protection. Some game saves have copyright protection placed on them; you can check to see if your saves have any by checking the Information for each in the Save Data Utility. This also may include music or videos you may have purchased from third party sites.



    I don't think PSN games or demos are copied. I think Sony makes you redownload them via your Download List in the top of the PSN.



    Everything else should copy, though.
  • it copies everything, Videos, Demos, Gamesaves, PSN games, Pictures, Settings, Theme, Firmware and so on. You need a big HDD it has to be at least 60GB
  • No comments: