Thursday, June 11, 2009

How many of you play PSP and not a kid anymore ?

May be...
  • I am 23 and still plays PSP, so many people I know keep always saying that I am a kid because I am still playing PSP.. so what do you all think ?
  • they call you a kid because you're playing a PSP? they are the ones that need to grow up and get themselves a brain. the PSP is NOT considered a kid's game player. if anything is, it would be the Wii and DS (though TONS of us adults own a DS). the PSP has a ton of teen and adult games not suitable for a kid. just ignore them. they're idiots.
  • Are those people like 80 or something? Those are usually the only people I know who would say something like that.



    But everyone plays video games now a days. Heck, my GRANDMOTHER (73) plays Mario Kart with us when she comes over. I play Pokemon on my GameBoy Advance still at 22. I think video games are a pass time to be enjoyed by all ages.
  • I play my Nintendo DS, and I'm 20. I still play pokemon, mario kart, and animal crossing. They are all entertaining and something to do when bored, they just say that stuff but I bet you if they were to play it they would love it as well.
  • I'm 16 and I still play my PSP, plus pretty much everyone plays video games and portable video games are better, coz u can play them anywhere, I play mine pretty much everyday at school.
  • If you enjoy it, what's it got to do with them?
  • Why should you care about what other people think of you? many adults play video games and its their choice. they find it fun to play video games. do what you want!
  • The PSP is great and can't wait for the new PSP-GO, it's gonna be a little weird with no UMD's only downloads but still looks fantastic
  • Whats wrong with being 23 and playing PSP, absolutely nothing.
  • I do, I'm 17 in a few months. I only really play PES and Crisis Core
  • I'm 16 I don't play my psp i just use it for music.
  • No comments: