Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is gamestation a reliable and trustworthy place to order a ps3 from?

May be...
  • Yes, Gamestation UK and Game UK Stores are reliable and trustworthy.



    I pre-ordered COD4 from Gamestation and I got it 2Days before the release date so I was pretty pleased. (That was 2 years ago)



    I also pre-ordered COD: WaW from Game and I got it 1Day before the release date so I was very pleased. (That was a few Months back)



    The games arrived on-time and where in perfect condition. I had no complaints so it was great ordering from Gamestation or Game.



    Hope this helps!
  • Yes, they are one of the main retailers in the UK for video games and hardware. They aint gonna rip you off!

    If you're worried about the console getting damaged while it's delivered, you'll be ok with that too as they'll be insured against accidental damage and stuff like that.

    Go ahead!

    :)
  • yes id definitly say so, its a very reliable well known chain of stores
  • most definately
  • Yes



    Gamestation or Game (both pretty much the same shop now)
  • Yes.
  • No comments: