Saturday, June 13, 2009

Is it worth it playing games online with a Fat Ps2?

May be...
  • Also is the modem all I need? Then I just get an Ethernet cord or is there some sort of set up.



    Do people still play games online?
  • If you want to play online with the Fat PS2, you will need the Expansion Bay for the PS2. It has the Ethernet port on it.

    When you are buying that, look properly at what you are buying.



    It looks like this;

    http://www.hdloader.org/images/howto_HDl...



    And NOT like this;

    http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/images...

    (This one is to cover the hole when not in use)



    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Ok, so to answer your question...

    It won't be worth playing online with a Fat PS2 or even a Slim PS2.

    Many people have upgraded to a PS3 and now spend more time playing online on that.

    Maybe some people who can't buy the PS3 right now might be playing online on the PS2. I doubt it though.
  • Get a PS3 it is cableless internet and its got a lot of fun online games

    I had a PS2 and it wasn't that good because you had to make all these accounts and the games weren't even that good

    I suggest you buy a PS3
  • You would need a Network Adapator to play online.
  • they still making games for the PS2? Online gaming with the PS2 isn't very big, I wouldn't waste my money.
  • No comments: