Saturday, June 6, 2009

What Should I Get; Street Fighter 4, inFamous or Prototype?

May be...
  • Which game is better;

    Street Fighter 4, inFamous or Prototype (Not out yet, I know)

    I want something that doesn't get too boring quickly

    Something that I will keep playing for ages.

    List the pro's and con's if you want =)
  • Street Fighter IV - It's only fun if you are a fan of fighting games, and if you tolerate 2D fighting. If so, then it will be really fun. It gets boring after completing the Single Player Campaign and collecting all of the characters. If you like playing online, then it might not get boring. But the online for this one is not really that good.



    InFamous - It's really good. It's a sand-box game, like GTA, where you can free roam. It's really fun. It has a pretty high replay value, since you choose to be either good or bad. That means you can try completing the game twice, being evil at the first try and good at the second try. Pretty nice feature if you ask me.



    Prototype - It looks really good. I never player it though, since it isn't out yet, so I can't help you with that. All I can say is that it's similar to InFamous, since it's a sand-box game.



    My suggestion would be: look at reviews when Prototype comes out. See what people have to say about it. I wouldn't get Street Fighter, but only because I'm not a huge fan of fighting games. If you are, definitely get it. If not, get InFamous.



    Also, if you're not getting Street Fighter IV, compare InFamous and Prototype when Prototype comes out. Just ask the following question in Yahoo! Answers: What should I get; InFamous or Prototype?



    Hope this helps!
  • I, personally, am super hyped for Prototype.



    I list the Cons for the games.



    Street Fighter IV - Gets boring after finishing the campaign and getting all the characters (only get it if you'll be playing it a lot online and/or with a friend/sibling)



    inFamous - Decent game, compared to Prototype, it lacks in gameplay.



    Prototype - Great looking game, compared to inFamous, not as great visually, but gives you the feel of destroying everything.
  • I've owned both Street Fighter & inFamous



    Street Fighter- The game will get boring once you have completed arcade mode and unlocked all the characters. There won't really be anything else to do with it apart from playing online. I've traded mine in, lol.



    inFamous- Good story but I found that the missions were getting repetetive as I was going through Story mode. Also, there are plenty of side missions but they lack alot in variety. Once you finished story on both sides there won't be much to do. Unless you want to complete it 100% and get the platinum trophy by doing all the side missions, collecting the blast shards and dead drops.



    Prototype- I suggest you wait for reviews for this game, I'm going to do the same thing. As huge and fun as it looks and its free roaming, my friend said that the city looks bland and dead, pretty much like GTA III he said. So, wait for the reviews on this one.
  • SFIV I think will last the longest because at first you'll want to unlock characters then you'll want to play online. Naturally beat em ups last longer than Sandbox games like Infamous and Prototype, and I'd recommend Infamous. I haven't played Prototype so I can't judge but it looks pretty decent as well
  • i dont know about you but there is no way i could get SF4 without having to buy an arcnade stick at the same time so that right there is like paying double the price, i dont have infamous but the demo was fun and prototype looks awesome but have not had a chance to play a demo
  • street fighter 4 then infamous and finally prototype but you shouldnt get prototype
  • No comments: