Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can I Block My PS3 from other people?

May be...
  • i don't want my brother to play with my ps3. can i block the ps3, like set a password and don't let him do nothing in it??? not even be able to create another user? or be able to play with my user... just block everything from anyone...
  • I tried doing the same exact thing. Theres no way to block the whole system, so what I do is, I take out the power cable and I hide it somewhere my little brother can't find it.
  • that is selfish lol anyways there is just go to the settings and select security options there it will be the option to block the games you play and also the internet but he will be able to access your music pics etc...
  • evil little child.. xD i would do the same. you can set passwords on the psp by going to settings and security or something like that. i would think you would be able to do that on ps3..
  • :( y dont ya share??? serious why do brothers always fight with each god??? :/
  • No comments: