Thursday, July 16, 2009

How do I fix my internet connection for my ps3 dns error nat type aswell?

May be...
  • I have a Linksys wireless-g broadband router 2.4ghz 54Mbps. I just copied that off the front. Anyway so I used too get internet but it would say dns error and I don't know how to fix that. The test would work but is would say i have no NAT type and said that was a dns error. Im really confused and im bad with computers and network stuff. I reset all of my settings and now i cant get internet settings. WHEN I TEST THE INTERNET IT GETS MY IP ADDRESS BUT FAILS THE INTERNET CONNECTION! IT SAIS THIS IS A DNS ERROR. I reset my settings ( but i didn't restore my ps3) because i was messing with the settings which screwed things up. I also screw up my computer internet unless I reset my ps3. And if i try to set up internet on my ps3, i dont get internet on my computer or my ps3. I'm really confused please help. Ask questions if things aren't clear. Thanks,



    Brennan
  • I would unplug the power cord to your modem, router and turn off the PS3 and let everything sit for a good 30 seconds. Then plug everything back in and run the test.



    Then post up your results and maybe you can get some help to your problems. there seems to be a few issues that you are experiencing so resetting everything will hopefuly eliminate a few of them.
  • No comments: