Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have a question about Call of Duty World at War for Playstation 3?

May be...
  • Well, i would like to play Nazi Zombies with my friends offline, and all we can play is either 2 or 4 ppl at once, and is there anyway we can play 3 ppl at once... if so how can we do that?



    Thnx so much for help!



    Ask me if you need more details...
  • Yeah sorry I had the same experience too there isn't a way to play with just 3 people. And sorry about this weebol above me. He doesn't know the difference between off and online.
  • Yes I think you can do that cause me and my cousin did 2 players nazi zombie offline.
  • You can play 4 people offline?
  • well I havent been able to play more then 2 players offline can someone explain what im doing wrong???? Im going to ask this question
  • you just need to invite 2 people works 4 me
  • No comments: