Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is Silent Hill: Home Coming really that scary (ps3)?

May be...
  • I want a really scary ps3 game?
  • I was thinking about getting the game myself. Although I don't personally have an answer i can give some facts on the game. Silent hill got 64/100 on the metascore (that is the overall result of the game from the gamer crtics). 64/100 basically means it was an alright game. However none of the critics stated it wasn't scary (or none that I know of). It seems to me that it got 64 because it wasn't a major improvement from the other silent hills. That basically means that it might bug you a little if you played the earlier silent hills. However what I can assure is that this all the previous silent hills were rated scary so it would be very unlikely for this one not to be scary. I bet it is scary personally. Hope this helps!
  • No comments: