Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is it ok to unplug ps3 after your done using it all the time?

May be...
  • because my mom makes me unplug after i am done to save energy,same question for the computer
  • IDK about the computer the computer depends on how many files you have. But it is safe to unplug your ps3 as long your not right in the middle of a game (go back to the main ps3 screen) turn of the system and then unplug it should be fine
  • Yes, but you should tell your mom unplugging the PS3 only saves about 20 cents a month.





    I dunno about the computer. I guess it depends on the computer and/or its power supply unit.
  • I unplug it so if an electric surge occurs it's safe that's why you should unplug it when not in use.
  • I unplug my PS3 since I use my PC monitor as the screen and b/c I have run out of outlets on my surge protector
  • No comments: