Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Is this monitor o.k.?

May be...
  • Is this monitor good for playing my ps3 on. I'm a little worried because I here that if any monitor under 24in goes up to 1080p, then trying to play at 720p would distort the picture.



    This is the monitor

    http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-VH222H-21-5-I…



    Thanks in advance
  • That's a fine monitor, it even has speakers.



    It doesn't say its resolution though. You should make sure of that by googling the model number, to make sure it's 1080p.



    I never heard anything like that about small monitors. It sounds like something a salesman at Video Only would say to get you to buy the more expensive, bigger screen. PC monitors have always have a range of resolutions, it's vital to the industry since the 90's. You can probably use that monitor at 800x600 if you want, and at SD resolution too. There's no reason the picture would be distorted.



    It's got a nice high contrast ratio as well, and quick response. My old 27 inch hd-ready tv does worse than 10ms and it's kinda annoying.

    If I had more money I'd buy that monitor for a second screen.
  • it's fine

    don't worry about distortion , the picture will be great . get an hdmi cable if the monitor supports it , if not a component cable will give 720p
  • looks fine to me
  • No comments: