Thursday, July 30, 2009

PS3 problem! 10 points to first correct answer!?

May be...
  • Few months ago when my mom got an HD TV, I change the settings on my PS3 to HDMI. I brought it back to my dad's home, using AV Inputs (red, yellow, white) and all it says is no signal.



    PLEASE! Does anybody know how to change the settings on the PS3 from HDMI back to regular AV input.



    PLEASE 10 POINTS TO FIRST CORRECT ANSWER!
  • To change the video output setings for diffrent tvs, when you FIRST turn on the PS3, hold the power button (next to the word SONY) for about 3-4 sec. You wil hear a beep and that means that the video output settings are now back to 480i instead of 720p and 1080i settings which are for HDTV's. Make sure to do this when you first turn on the PS3.
  • In the settings part of the PS3's XMB there is a category for Video and somewhere there is a way to change the resolution to what is fit for a standard TV.
  • No comments: